All sales within the United States are handled out of
the Corporate offices in Utica, NY. We also have representatives in
many countries around the world that sell and support our products.
Check the list of international representatives
to see if we have a business partner in your country - if so, please
contact them for price, delivery, and customer service questions. If
your country is not listed then please contact the Laser Probe Sales
Domestic Sales Terms: Payment terms
are Net 30, Date of Invoice, pending credit approval. If credit is not
extended orders must be prepaid (check or wire transfer) or shipped COD.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express payments are accepted. FOB point
is Utica, NY; freight and insurance are borne by the Customer. Unless
otherwise noted all orders are non-cancelable and non-refundable. Returned
orders are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
International Sales Terms: Payment
terms are Letter of Credit (see L/C instructions below), prepayment by
check or wire transfer, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American
Express). A processing fee is added to all L/C orders; there are no additional
processing fees for prepayment or credit card payments. FOB point is Utica,
NY; freight and insurance are borne by the Customer. Unless otherwise
noted all orders are non-cancelable and non-refundable. Returned orders
are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
Shipping: Shipment can be arranged
with any major parcel delivery service (UPS, RPS, Federal Express, etc.)
or freight forwarder (BAX, AEI, Airborne, DHL, etc.), either collect against
the Customer's account or prepaid and added to the invoice. All import
duties, VAT, and Customs clearance charges are borne by the Customer.
Insurance, if desired, is also borne by the Customer. All orders are packed
to commercially accepted standards.
Warranty: All Laser Probe, Inc. products
are guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for a period
of one year from date of shipment. No warranty, expressed or implied,
is extended for the use of the equipment for a particular application
Letter of Credit Instructions:
Please observe the following requirements when opening a L/C in favor
of Laser Probe, Inc. Non-compliance with these requirements could result
in delays and additional amendment fees to be borne by the applicant.
1. All banking fees and other charges inside the Applicant's
country are to be borne by the Applicant.
2. All banking fees in the Beneficiary's country are to be borne
by the Applicant. Or, all the banking fees in the Beneficiary's country
will be borne by the Beneficiary and an additional L/C fee will be added
to the invoice.
3. All amendment charges are to be borne by the Applicant.
4. The L/C must be irrevocable and issued in US Dollars for
100% of the invoice value.
5. The L/C must be confirmed by an advising bank in New York
State and expire at the counters of the advising bank.
6. Payment must be initiated by Beneficiary's sight draft.
7. The L/C must allow at least 90 days from the L/C open date
for shipment of the goods.
8. The Beneficiary must be listed as:
Laser Probe, Inc.
23 Wells Ave.
Utica, NY 13502-2521
9. Documents are to be presented within 21 calendar days.
10. A house airway bill must be acceptable.
11. Laser Probe will provide the following documents:
- Commercial Invoice
- House Airway Bill issued by Freight Forwarder
- Sight Draft
- Certificate of Quality and Quantity (if necessary)
- Certificate of Origin (if necessary)
Notification must be provided prior to opening the L/C if additional
documents are required.
12. The L/C is subject to U.C.P. 400.
Please remit checks to the following address:
Laser Probe, Inc.
23 Wells Avenue
Utica, NY 13502-2521
Attn: Accounts Receivable
Please wire funds directly to the following bank:
The Savings Bank of Utica
233 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13501